Precautions for oil free rotary screw air compressor
There are some points for attention in the daily use of oil free rotary screw air compressor as follows.
- The compressor is maintained at least once a season. The maintenance includes thoroughly removing the dust and dirt from the compressor, checking and tightening the connecting bolts around the compressor, whether the grounding wire is intact, and checking the electrical circuit for aging damage.
- The air compressor must be fixed on a ventilated, stable and sturdy work surface. To reduce noise and vibration, a shock absorber must be provided.
- When the air compressor is shut down due to power failure, in order to prevent the compressor from starting with pressure, the pressure switch should be pulled off when the compressor is turned on, the air in the pipeline is drained, and the compressor is restarted.
- The user must set the compressor to protect the grounding wire to ensure that all metal casings of the compressor are in good contact with the earth. The grounding resistance should comply with national standards.
- When the compressor finds serious air leak, abnormal noise and odor, stop running immediately. And find out the cause to solve the fault and return to normal before running again.
Precautions for oil free air compressor parts
- The filter medium (foam sponge or felt) in the filter should be cleaned every three months to blow off the dust on the medium. If necessary, wash it with water, dry it and use it again.
- Air compressor is oil-free air compressor, friction parts are self-lubricating, so do not add lubricating oil. Oil-free air compressor in the correct use, maintenance is also very important. If blindly use the air compressor but forget to maintain, no matter how good the quality of the machine will also be damaged.