Effect of temperature on 7.5kw 10hp air compressor
10hp screw air compressors are an indispensable power supplier in people’s production and life. Many screw air compressor 10hp motors will have a very hot phenomenon during use. Let’s take a look at the effects of 7.5kw 10hp air compressor heating. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the ambient temperature is too high, it will affect the normal operation of the 10hp screwair compressor and reduce the compression efficiency.
- If the temperature of the cooling water is too high, the cooling effect will be reduced. Therefore, the temperature of the air increases during the compression process. And the temperature of the compressor and the casing of the air compressor also rises accordingly. Therefore, during the suction process, the air is heated by the rotor and the casing to expand. So that the air compressor will reduce the air intake accordingly. KINGBULL air compressor adopts advanced cooling system. If you want to buy high quality 7.5kw 10hp air compressor, we will be your reliable supplier.
- Excessive exhaust temperature will burn out the bearing. Email:email@example.com
- If the temperature of the lubricating oil is too high, the exhaust temperature of the air compressor 10 hp will increase.
- If the screw air compressor 10hpmotor temperature is too high, there is a danger of burning. But not the lower the exhaust temperature, the better. If the exhaust gas temperature is too low, the moisture in the compressed airof the air compressor will be precipitated, which will affect the quality of the lubricating oil.
KINGBULL screw air compressor price 10hp for sale
Jinniu Industrial Equipment Co., Ltd is a professional KINGBULL air compressor manufacturer. We have 7.5 kw 10hp screw air compressors, belt air compressor on sale. And diesel engine air compressors, piston air compressors, mobile air compressors for sale. If you want to get industrial 7.5kw air compressor price 10hp, or want to be the agent of KINGBULL 10hp screw air compressor. Please contact us.