The precautions before operating the 132kw air compressor
132kw air compressor are not unfamiliar to the users who use the large air compressor. Therefore, for the user who uses the KINGBULL screw air compressor 132kw for the first time. it may be a little unprepared. Knowing how to operate is beneficial to air compressors.
Air compressor is one of the major mechanical power equipment of many industry. It is very necessary to let the screw air compressor 132kw operate normally. Then, why is Jinniu large industrial air compressor factory discussing the topic of “precautions before operating the screw air compressor”?
Strictly in accordance with the operating procedures of the 132kw screw air compressor. Not only can extend the service life of the high power air compressor. But also ensure the safety of the air compressor operator. The following Jinniu will introduce the operating procedures for the air compressor.
Before the industrial 132kw screw air compressor is running, you need to pay attention to these problems
- Keep the lubricated oil in the oil sump in the scale. Before the large industrial air compressor is running, check if the amount of oil in the oiler lower than the marked value.
- Check that the moving parts are elastic, the joints are tight, the lubrication system is normal. And the motor and electrical control equipment are safe and reliable.
- Check that the protective device and security accessories are secure before operating the air compressor.
- Check that the 175hp 135kw air compressor exhaust line is clear.
Turn on the water supply and open each inlet valve to keep the cooling water unobstructed. Email:email@example.com
The operation of the 132kw air compressor should pay attention to the long-term deactivation after initial start-up. It is necessary to check the double motor and pay attention to the phenomenon of impact, jamming or abnormal noise.
- Mechanical two-way should be started under no-load conditions. After the no-load operation is normal, the screw air compressor 132kw gradually enters the load operation.
- When the 132 kw air compressor is running, always pay attention to the various meter readings and adjust them at any time after normal operation.
In the operation of the large air compressor, the following conditions should also be checked
- Is the 132kw air compressor motor temperature normal and is the meter reading within the specified range?
- The running sound of each machine is normal.
- Whether the suction valve cover is overheated and the valve sound is normal.
- Whether the various security devices of the 175hp screw air compressor are reliable.
- After the 175hp air compressor is operated for 2 hours, the oil and water in the oil-water separator, intercooler and aftercooler should be discharged once, and the oil and water in the storage tank should be discharged once per shift.
- When the following conditions are found during the operation of the 132 kw screw air compressor, stop immediately to find out the cause and eliminate it.
- Terminate the lubricant or terminate the cooling water, the water temperature suddenly rises or falls.
- The exhaust pressure suddenly rises and the safety valve fails.